ABERDEEN, Md., April 27, 2018 – APG Federal Credit Union (APGFCU) welcomed over 250 members and guests to the APG Federal Credit Union Arena at Harford Community College in Bel Air, Maryland, for its annual meeting on April 19, 2018.
APGFCU administered the oath of office to its 2018 volunteer board of directors:
- Chairman - Barry D. Decker, CSM (Ret.)
- Vice Chairman - Paul D. Eikenberg
- Secretary - Michael L. Dixon, LTC (Ret.)
- Treasurer - Donald J. Burnett, COL (Ret.)
- Assistant Treasurer - Antha W. Edwards
- Director - Charles N. Alston, Sr.
- Director - Windsor L. Jones
- Director - Sandra J. Sasser
- Director – Wayne G. Taylor
The meeting included remarks from Chairman Barry Decker and President/CEO Don Lewis, along with a presentation of $25,000 in scholarships to 25 local high school seniors.
Other highlights of the meeting included a ceremonial posting of the colors by the Patapsco High School Junior ROTC and the national anthem performed by the North Harford High School Harmonics. Special guests from the APG Centennial Celebration Association brought an historic display showcasing 100 years of technology at Aberdeen Proving Ground, and a preview of the planned APG Discovery Center.
APGFCU is committed to building strong families for a stronger community with 13 locations in Harford and Cecil counties. Membership is free and open to everyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Harford or Cecil County. For more information, call 410-272-4000 or visit APGFCU.com.