All APGFCU branches, with the exception of the Cecil College branch due to the campus closure, are open for member service needs by appointment only. We are accepting appointments Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., and Saturdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The health and safety of our members and employees are of top priority, so please carefully read and follow our guidelines below.
When you arrive for your appointment, please remember to:
- Stay in your car until you receive a call from us indicating that it is clear to approach the building.
- Be on time. Appointments are limited to a 30 – 60 minute window based on the requested transaction. Please call the branch if you are running late or can no longer make your appointment.
- Bring your physical ID
- Wear a protective face mask and maintain a six-foot distance from others at all times.
- Remain behind protective barriers.
- Follow installed social distancing queues guiding you to your designated area.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 — we are happy to reschedule you for a later date.
- No more than two people per appointment.
- Refrain from using the restrooms.
All drive-thru locations are open for member transactions, with Saturday hours and night drop service available.
Weekly drive-thru hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The full list of the 12 drive-thru locations open is as follows: Aberdeen, APG (closed Saturdays, as usual), Bel Air, Chesapeake City, Edgewood, Elkton, Fallston, Forest Hill, Havre de Grace, Laurel Bush, North East and Riverside.
Available drive-thru lanes at each location:
- Aberdeen Branch – 2 lanes
- APG Branch - 1 lane
- Bel Air Main Street Branch – 2 lanes
- Chesapeake City Branch – 1 lane
- Edgewood Branch – 4 lanes
- Elkton Branch – 4 lanes
- Fallston Branch – 2 lanes
- Forest Hill Branch – 2 lanes
- Havre de Grace Branch – 2 lanes
- Laurel Bush Branch – 4 lanes
- North East Branch – 2 lanes
- Riverside Branch – 1 lane